1. The purpose of ANO is to provide services in the sphere of providing conditions for development of foreign and mutual trade of the agro-industrial complex products of the Russian Federation and the states - members of the Eurasian Economic Union.
2 The main subject of the ANO activity is the implementation of the following functions:
- Formation of the strategy and implementation of the portfolio of projects aimed at achieving the goals of the ANO, including planning, pre-project preparation and launch, project communications between the parties involved, risk management, project implementation management, preparation of project reporting, development and development of the system of project performance indicators.
● Formation of investment attractiveness and economic efficiency of projects for the development of foreign and mutual trade in products of agro-industrial complexes of the Russian Federation and the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
● Coordination of joint work of logistics operators of the Russian Federation and member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
● Ensuring interaction between operators of the commodity distribution and agro-logistics infrastructure of the Russian Federation and member states of the Eurasian Economic Union, including wholesale distribution and transport logistics centers.
● Ensuring the interaction of participants in agro-logistics projects, including at the level of authorities, public, public-private and Eurasian integration projects in the development of foreign and mutual trade in products of agro-industrial complexes of the Russian Federation and the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
● Development of mechanisms, solutions and proposals to optimize and improve the efficiency of conditions for the development of foreign and mutual trade in agro-industrial products of the Russian Federation and the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union through the introduction of innovative and best international practices, the use of digital solutions, harmonization of existing national and supranational legislation.
● The elaboration and promotion of initiatives for the development of Eurasian transport corridors and distribution infrastructure, including wholesale and distribution and transport and logistics centers.
● Elaboration and development of a unified digital ecosystem of agro-logistic services.
● Conducting scientific and analytical, research activities on the problems of foreign trade, agro-industrial and transport-logistics activities, its improvement and development.
● Assistance to development of educational systems and personnel training for the sphere of foreign trade, agro-industrial and transport-logistic activity, participation in elaboration and realization of projects and programs in this sphere.
● ANO Supervisory Board is a collegial executive body of ANO.
● ANO Supervisory Board is accountable to the general meeting of founders of ANO and is elected by it for a period of 1 (one) year.
● The main function of the ANO Supervisory Board is to carry out strategic management of ANO activities, except for the issues referred by the ANO Charter to the competence of the ANO General Meeting of Founders.
The competence of the Supervisory Board includes:
- control over the implementation of the decisions of the General Meeting of Founders;
- Regular informing the founders about the activities of ANO:
- approval of internal rules and regulations;
- reviewing and approving cost estimates;
- approval of the organizational and staff structure;
- preparation of issues for discussion at the general meeting of the founders of ANO.
The composition of the Supervisory Board is determined by the General Meeting of Founders of ANO and currently the personal composition is formed for approval at the General Meeting of Founders of ANO according to the procedure established in the Charter.
In the export corridor Belarus - Russia - Kazakhstan - China, where the prospective volume of ACP is up to 1 million tons per year by 2030, the detailed study of all the components of the tariff rate has achieved competitive conditions compared to the delivery.
Thus, today the rates for the Selyatino - Shanghai route (port on the eastern coast of China) are as follows:
- via Novorossiysk - $4400 plus "first mile" another about $1000.
- via St. Petersburg - $5000, plus another $1000 for the "first mile". The delivery time is 60 days.
The agreed competitive rates for transportation of refrigerated container along the route Selyatino - Chongqing/Chengdu (the province of final consumption in central China):
- single shipment - $6500;
- irregular train shipments of not less than 41 40-foot refrigerated containers $5900.
Delivery time is 14 days.
Work continues to reach the target rate level of $4900 - $5100 - with train formation and guaranteed volume of at least one full train per week.
The target rate level is possible with the formation by the Project participants of the through tariff special rate by the administrations of the railroads of Russia and Kazakhstan, special rates for terminal handling at the ORC and TLC participating in the Project and confirmation from the exporters of the guaranteed volume of transportation.